I have a problem. My beloved Teddy's Tack Truck Brushes cause a huge static problem. Grooming is no fun when both you and your horse are going "DON'T SHOCK ME!" So far I have tried dryer sheets, a spray bottle with water, and the combination. It is still hit or miss on the shocking. Which is really bad because Stinker gets fidgety and nervous because he is anticipating getting shocked.
Plz make it stop
Does anyone have magical tips? I didn't have this problem in the south with the high humidity, but the lack of humidity here has everything electrified.