Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Changes

I guess I should stop hinting and share the big news. I will be starting a new job in a couple weeks and I’m moving to the Midwest. Unfortunately, I’m not going to be moving the horses. I’m hoping in the late spring/early summer I will be able to move Karma out. Cowboy and Stinker will be staying here permanently with my mom.


I’ve been struggling with this a bit because I was really hoping I was done moving every few years. Since I’ve turned 18 I’ve essentially averaged a new state every two years. Don’t get me wrong I’m really excited for the new job, but I’m definitely going to be missing the horses and moving sucks. Hopefully I can find a place that has lesson horses or some endurance horses to catch ride or something. The blog may be quiet for awhile but I don’t have any plans to let it die out.


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job! But I know how hard it is to leave the boys behind. I hope you find a good place to take lessons right away, and that Karma gets to come out as soon as you're ready for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your exciting new adventure! I hope you are able to move Karma out sooner than you expect because things fall into place seamlessly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selfishly I'm happy the Midwest brings you a little closer to me for a bit šŸ˜‰ I hope the move goes smoothly and that Karma is able to join you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I won't be able to crash at your place this move :(

      Delete
    2. Disappointment abounds šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

      Delete
  4. Excited and sad for you. Moving is such a pain. You live in a beautiful area....but there is a lot of beauty in the mid-west too. I hate that you have to leave your horses. Looking forward to your next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never been in the state before I interviewed and when I committed to the job I had spent less than 24 hours there. So it will be something new and different.

      Delete
  5. That is a big change-congratulations on the new job. The Midwest is beautiful and I hope Karma comes out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the job! I'm going to miss your beautiful view and pictures of you riding in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the job!! Sending you all the best during your move :)

    ReplyDelete