Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Mine All Mine aka Its Went Shopping

I was supposed to have a lesson on Saturday, but there was so much smoke it got canceled. Obviously that left my day open but the smoke left me little desire to do anything outside. Then I remembered that Kastel Denmark was having a warehouse sale. I looked up the location and it was a reasonable distance.


I love my Kastel shirts and wear the first batch I got (off of eBay when they had the super cheap lots) all the time. I already had 11 of them, but a few are starting to show the wear (2+ years of regular use) so I figured why not if they were cheap.

I was like a kid in the candy store when I got to the warehouse. They had boxes sitting out all marked $15. I don't mind if I do. I dove into the L, XL, and XXL box and immediately started sorting through everything. I *might* have gone a little overboard and bought everything in fun colors in my size and a couple in the next size up, bringing my grand total up to 21. But even the merino wool shirts were $15 so I really couldn't pass that up.


But really the purple shirt was an absolute necessity because now I have a shirt that matches my pad and I can have a full purple and grey outfit #winning

7 comments:

  1. Omg $15 Kastel?!?!? How did you get so lucky to live near a warehouse??? What a great deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I can contain my jealousy... What a great deal! And that shirt is almost an exact match to the pad! Can't wait to see it all on your horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my eBay ones, but this is brilliant! Great hoard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what is this magical warehouse sale?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhm, HECK YES BUY ALL THE THINGS. How can you say no when you're getting such a steal of a deal?!

    ReplyDelete