Monday, January 16, 2017

Lazy Weekend

I had an incredibly lazy weekend pony wise.  Stinker got Friday and Saturday off.  My latest thought as to why he had the meltdown was that he had gotten a little sore.  Either way I figured a couple days off wouldn't hurt anything.


Sunday, he was alright for our ride.  Nothing terrible nothing fantastic.  I think he is starting to settle back down.  Afterwards I gave him a bath.  There is nothing more satisfying than clean white socks, although I am sure they are already filthy again.  He is pro at getting dirty.

Alyssa's amazing portrait arrived!

In more humorous news there has been the saga of the traveling feed bucket.  He stopped eating his pelleted feed because of the supplements, so I started trying to hide his joint supplement in his timothy.  It did not go unnoticed and he has been expressing his displeasure by tossing his pan around.

First we have "toss pan out of the stall"

Next it was stack the pans

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next for his feed pan haha 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I am just waiting for him to toss it into another stall...

      Delete
  2. Lol jealous of your warm bath weather!! Charlie got his tail shampooed this weekend (bc homeboy leans against it in the trailer and poops until it stiffens up like a pootastic whiffle ball bat) but it was a very careful splash- and drip-free bucket situation, and still pretty cold...

    Anyway tho lol at stinker's bucket shenanigans! And I LOVE that portrait of him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was quite excited for the bath. The filthy filthy monster needed it.

      I adore that portrait too!!!

      Delete