New Year's Resolutions
- To remodel my stall some more. They keep putting up mats on the walls, but Charlie has been helping me so we have half a wall down now.
- To practice my dressage more by following people around during their lesson. I am so awesome I don't need a rider!
- To figure out what is in the tractor bucket. I was almost there, but then the driver stopped and I walked into to the bucket. I was highly offended, because I didn't tell him he could stop. He laughed.
- To use my friends as chew toys more often. This really helps improve my agility. I am really good at spinning away from the kicks and dodging the bites.
- To use my human as a chew toy more often. She is always telling me to respect her bubble, but she never respects mine! If she can make me snuggle with her, she can donate some hats for me to chew on (she has enough).