Sunday, December 27, 2015

Fly On Over Secret Santa

On impulse I joined the Equestrian Blogger Gift Exchange this year.  It is hosted by Tracy at Fly On Over (an amazing blog by the way).  I had seen some of the posts last year, but hadn't made it all the way over to her blog until the deadline this year.  I am so glad that I did.  Due to my obsessive behavior, I have now read three new blogs from start to current.


Ironically, one of these was Amanda from The $900 Facebook Pony (also amazing, but terrible for the bank account).  On yet another impulse, I messaged her last week about her saddle and we chatted a bit about it.  I was just happy that she didn't think I was a crazy person and had seen this blog.  I was shocked when I opened up my gift from the blogger exchange and discovered she was the gifter.

I feel the need to apologize for my very poor gift suggestions.  Basically, I said I liked purple and I am a dressage queen that likes to play with the eventers because they are more fun.  Oh, and that I am nerdy.  That is all really helpful... Even with my minimal assistance (sorry about that), Amanda did an amazing job!

I got this amazing Riding Warehouse shirt.  It is super soft, very flattering, and I love the color.  Also, some purple Noble Outfitters Peddies.  They are my favorite type of socks.  Stinker got some treats (very good timing, because I am out and I am not sure I will have time to get more before the Florida trip) and a super cute brush.  The brush has fun sparkles on the back which I thought I had in the picture, and now it is packed for Florida, so I am saying blogger fail and it will make an appearance later.

The lighting in this picture is really weird, but I couldn't get it to improve.
Trust me it is cute and a nice color.

Lovely card with the rest of the loot.

I just want to say thank you to Amanda for her amazing gift and Tracy for hosting the exchange.  If you are looking for new blogs and don't already follow them, I highly recommend them.

6 comments: