Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Guessing Games

Guess who is lame...

Yep, Stinker.

I am hoping that it isn't serious.  It is his front and not his hind.  This actually relieves me.  We have three running theories.  One, his bell boots were rubbing.  Two, his feet hurt because he is due for the farrier.  Or three he has an abscess.  I am hoping for one or two.

He looks so innocent

His bell boots were pulled.  I wished I had video of that, because they are the pull on ones and I was seriously struggling.  He was such a trooper and just stood there while I tugged and pulled and swore and tugged some more.  And I am hoping that the farrier will be out today, and he will get his feet done.  I should no more then, and for now I am trying to keep the crazy down.  It's a struggle...

I would never cause trouble...yeah right.

9 comments:

  1. ugh nooooo!!! stinker, stop making your momma worry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an are you effing kidding me moment. But at least he has a cute face.

      Delete
  2. Awh man! :( Crossing fingers he heals up quick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm still hopeful but I won't know anything until this evening.

      Delete
  3. Swearing is par for the course with pull ons. Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It really was quite funny in hindsight. In the moment I was wondering why the hell my horse can't leave Velcro alone.

      Delete
  4. Fingers crossed it ends up being nbd!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really hopeful since it's his front end. It hasn't really had problems unlike the back half....

      Delete