Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Cleaning

I have some stuff that I am not using and want to clear out.  Ok, the truth is I have clinics I want to go to, so I am selling stuff to pay for them.  If you are interested in anything or have questions, you can either comment or email me at eventing.saddlebred.style {at} gmail

The List:  All prices or best offer
18" Medium Albion Legend Dressage Saddle:  $1300
Black 1.25" Memory Foam Ogilvy Dressage Pad:  $180
Black VenTECH SMB Boots (Medium) 2 front sets 1 hind (see more details):  $100
      -Hind New (name in silver sharpie):  $60
      -2 Front Sets Used (See Pictures):  $40
Aztec Diamond 2014 White Technical Breeches size 16 (NWT):  $90

The Details:

Ogilvy Dressage Pad:  $180
It is 1.25" memory foam, regular size, and black.  It does have my initials on the binding (saddle will cover them) in silver sharpie.




Black VenTECH SMB Boots (Medium) 2 front sets 1 hind:  $100
      -Hind New (name in silver sharpie):  $60
      -2 Front Sets Used (See Pictures):  $40
The hind set is brand new and has never been on a horse.  The one front set is missing the middle tab of velcro.  I think they are still functional if your horse isn't an asshole with velcro.

Brand new hind (medium)

Top has small tear on the third velcro, and bottom missing middle velcro

Inside of well used pair

Used, but fully functional and all velcro still intact.

Inside of velcro still intact pair.


Aztec Diamond 2014 White Technical Breeches size 16 (NWT):  $90
According to the sizing chart UK size 16 is 34" waist and US size 12.  Here is the link to the website for pictures.

9 comments:

  1. I love the Aztec breeches. They are so pretty. I would buy them but sadly they aren't my size. XD
    -chestnutdressage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh im trying to sell a bunch of stuff too with no luck :( darn saddle hoarding problem I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get some things sold between this, Facebook, and a show at the barn. Good luck with yours. :)

      Delete
  3. Inneresting. Would love to try Aztec diamond breeches but don't need white...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another pair of whites will help you avoid doing laundry during show season if you are like me and put that off until the very end.... ;)

      Delete
  4. I wish I had money, I like your saddle a lot!

    ReplyDelete