Sums up my feelings about adulting.
1) Laundry. I am running very low of work appropriate clothes that are clean.
2) Pick up my house.
3) Yard work.
4) Go to the grocery store.
5) Prep some food for this week.
The following is what I did.
1) Horse laundry. I am struggling to keep up with clean(ish) saddle pads in the heat we have been having. I managed to resist my obvious solution of buying more saddle pads.
2) Give Stinker a bath. He was dirtier than my horse was anyway.
3) Help out a bit at the barn. Who needs a yard that looks nice anyway.
4) Did make it to the grocery store. Then promptly ate all food in sight...
5) Did not get anything that I could prep and make last for the week.
I find clean white socks so satisfying.
Yep I suck as an adult. I am pretty sure I will regret my decisions by the time this is published, but I had fun doing it.