1) Wow saddle. That had its own post, so enough said.
2) PS of Sweden Chameleon Revolution and Rubber Reins. I still love this bridle and the reins. It is always a bonus that Stinker looks adorable in it. I also emailed the USEF about the elastic pieces and as of right now they are legal.
Love these so much.
3) Dark Jewel Designs Browband. Still obsessed. Want to buy more and already have several planned out.
4) Higher Standards Leather Care. Love it. Cleans well (I let things get grimy which I am sure will make people twitch, but riding >>>than cleaning).
5) Tredstep Donatello Field Boots. They are my first pair of tall boots, so I don't have a lot to compare them too. They fit me extremely well, but I do have a couple of complaints. One the damn things did not drop, so I still can't zip them all the way up. Also the zipper is coming loose at the bottom (it happened within the first month and hasn't gotten worse in the last ten).
6) One K Helmet. The removable liner is the best thing ever during the summer. It also fits me really well (no pressure points that give me headaches).
7) Kastel Denmark Shirts. Sun protection and don't make me die from heat stroke.
8) Equifuse gleam. Keeps Stinker's tail manageable and in all of its glory.
9) Wahl KM2 Clippers. I have been sitting on these for awhile now. I haven't used them for anything besides cleaning up feathers and the bridle path, but I think I will be able to body clip him with them this fall without too much trouble.