Tuesday, February 15, 2022

New Addition

Meet Bob

 I have been dogless for pretty much the entirety of this blog. I mean Socks was around, but he is very much my mom's dog. After I had to put my old dog to sleep shortly before I started blogging, I didn't want a new dog. About the time I was ready to start looking I was helping with my dad's care and there was just too much on our plates to throw another dog into the mix. When I first moved here, I was in an apartment with a no pet policy but once I got into my house I kind of sort of started looking so it was a matter of time.

I mean look at this face

I had applied to a few rescues (I really wanted something that was house trained so I was looking for dogs in foster situations) without hearing anything back. Heaven forbid I have a full time job so I can afford the care of my animals, but I digress. Anyway, I stumbled across Bob and he was nothing like my list. I was looking for something more mature, kind of lazy, 35 ish lbs, and probably some other things I ignored.


His favorite indoor activity of staring and barking out the windows

He is the most ridiculous creature and we are still getting to know each other (he came home two weeks ago), but I think we are both settling in quite well. He's most likely a boxer mixed with something that has wiry hair, approximately 1-2 years old, needs to be snipped, 45 lbs, and is just my kind of weird.

Even rocks a solid judge face when he's over my bullshit



Snow Zoomies!!!!

12 comments: