Twitchy, my favorite barn cat.
- Proper care. It doesn't have to be fancy but I need to know if I am not there my horse will get fed, have hay, clean water, clean stall, and someone will notice if he does something idiotic.
- Turnout. If he could be on pasture board and only be brought in for feeding/bad weather I would be cool with that too. But he needs a large chunk of daily turnout.
- Tolerant attitude. Stinker is an acquired taste and I need some place that isn't going to get pissy about him. D had to move him when she had him, because they were getting mad about him dumping his water bucket. The barn that I am at now, laughs at my shame when he gets bored and turns on his water hose and floods two and part stalls. Not to mention some people get poop face when they hear he is a Saddlebred.
- No barn hours. I didn't even realize this was a thing until I started looking at barns to get an idea of what is out there. I need a place that doesn't care if I show up super early or late into the evening.
- Ring for dressage
Angry mini post mane roaching with scissors....
- Access to trails.
- Stadium and XC jumps.
- On site trainer I would ride with or a trainer that comes in regularly that I like.
- Short commute. It is unlikely that I will have everything like I do now, but a girl can dream.
- Fun people.
I don't think I am being unreasonable with my must have or wants. What do you think? Am I forgetting something or being totally unrealistic?
Wilbur (I call him Bacon to irritate the girls)