Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Time Flies

Quite frankly I don't even know what has happened since I last posted, but based on my picture I have been hitting the trails.


One weekend (I can't remember which one and its too much effort to pull the date from my photos) we climbed to the top of a new hill.


On my way back down I picked up a hatchet.  Then because I am me, I proceeded to forget I had it in my hand and waved it at numerous people including several small children.  The one boy didn't seem to be phased.  He seemed quite delighted as he gleefully waved back at me.


Last weekend, the local endurance club was having a 10 mile ride and potluck so we went to that.  I actually wimped out on the full loop because I had made Stinker's butt sore with the previous 11 mile ride I did.


He does seem to enjoy getting out on the trails and is getting really good about the dirt bikes and what not we see frequently.


10 comments:

  1. Meeting up with the endurance folks sounds fun! And I can just picture you, riding along, waving a hatchet at people 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your trails, it looks amazing there. LOLing @ the hatchet waving!! I don't know if my horses would be cool with that or not haha

    P.S. I have to say that his bonnet is the perfect color for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trails are amazing. I got so lucky and I love that bonnet too :)

      Delete
  3. "Officer there is a hatchet wielding maniac on horseback!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, my total dressage queen outfits on the trail are probably more startling to people than the hatchet was 😂

      Delete
  4. OMG, that hatchet! That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures look so peaceful! Except for the one with the hatchet 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂 The hatchet does add another dimension to things

      Delete